Cochrane, John Dundas, 1780-1825, Narrative of a pedestrian journey through Russia and Siberian Tartary , 1824
- Narrative of a pedestrian journey through Russia and Siberian Tartary : from the frontieres of China to the Frozen Sea and Kamtchatka / by Capt. John Dundas Cochrane ...
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for Charles Knight, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK755 C66 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by S. & R. Bentley, Dorset Street.
Illustrations by J. Clark.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 351
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S.) and (R.) -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1824.Knight, Charles -- Publisher.Russia -- Description and travel.Siberia (Russia) -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1824.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.