Haselden and Company, A collection of designs for the use of upholsterers, decorators, gilders, &c. , [1836?]
- A collection of designs for the use of upholsterers, decorators, gilders, &c. : consisting of outlines from the original ornaments manufactured by the Haselden and company in the new papier maché applicable to every description of interior decorations.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Fifth book of ornamental designs as manufactured by Haselden and company in their new papier maché, applicable to every description of decoration
- London : Pubd. by Haselden and Compy. 24 Golden Square, [1836?]
- Physical Description:
-  p., 22 leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3320 .C65 1836+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: The fifth book of ornamental designs, as manufacuted by Haselden and Company, in their new papier maché, applicable to every description of decoration.
Printed by Page and Sons, Printers, 62, Blackfriars Road, London.
At head of cover title and ttitle page: By appointment to His Majesty's Office of Works.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed boards, and quarter red roan.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Furniture design -- Great Britain.Haselden and Co. -- Catalogs.Haselden and Co. -- PublisherInterior decoration -- Great Britain.Page and Sons -- PrinterPapier-mâche -- Great Britain.
- Pattern books.
Etchings -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.