Bobbin, Tim, 1708-1786, The passions, humourously delineated , 
- The passions, humourously delineated / by Timothy Bobbin, Esq. author of the Lancashire Dialect : containing twenty-five plates, with his portrait, title plate, and poetical descriptions.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Humourous delineations of the passions
- London : Printed for Edward Orme, Printseller to the King, Engraver and Publisher, Bond Street, Corner of Brook Street; 1810 : by J. Hayes, Dartmouth, Street, Westminster, 
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .B63 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Paper label mounted on upper board: Humourous delineations of the passions, by Tim Bobbin. Twenty-seven coloured plates. Price [illegible]
An etched frontispiece portrait of the author and a dedication precede letterpress t.p.
All plates except for frontispiece portrait colored.
BAC: British Art Center Copy bound in quarter red morocco with marbled paper covers. Armorial bookplate: Sir Gilbert Greenall, Bart., Walton Hall. Label pasted to inside of upper board: Case I. Shelf 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Bobbin, Tim, 1708-1786 -- Portraits.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Emotions.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Etching -- Specimens -- 1810.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1810.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Greenall, Gilbert, Sir -- Bookplate.Hayes, J. -- Printer.Humorous poetry, English.Orme, Edward -- Publisher.Satire, English.Wit and humor, Pictorial -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.