The builders' portfolio, of street architecture : consisting of a series of original designs for fronts of houses of all classes : with details to a large scale with an appropriate frontispiece and letter press description / by J. Collis, architect, No. 6 Upper Belgrave Place Pimlico.
- Additional Title(s):
Collis' street architecture
- London : Published by the author in thirty plates. Prince one guinea. 1837. Sold by J. Weale, Architectural Library, Holborn, J. William, Library of Fine Arts, Great Russell St., Bloomsbury. Printed by T. Faulkner, 5 Yardley St. Wilmington Square, 
- Physical Description:
-  p., 30 leaves of plates : ill. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7132 .C65 1837+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Collis' street architecture.
Lithographs by Thomas Faulkner; after James Collis.
Archer, J. British domestic architecture, 41.1
British Architectural Library. Early printed books, 676
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details -- Designs and plans.Architecture -- Details.Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Collis, James, 19th cent. -- Publisher.Faulkner, Thomas, fl. 1825-1838, -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1837.Weale, J. -- Publisher.William, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Collis, James, 19th cent, The builders' portfolio, of street architecture , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.