Four views of the Royal Steam Yacht "Victoria & Albert" : taken during the visit of Her Most Gracious Majesty to the port of Plymouth / painted by N. Condy ; lithographed by Louis Haghe.
- London : Ackermann & Co., Strand, G. Foster 114 Genchurch Street ; 
Plymouth : Edmund Fry, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVM331 .F68 1843+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from Abbey.
Title from printed wrappers.
Tinted lithographs, with hand-coloring.
"Price plain 7/6. Proofs on large paper 10/. Coloured 15/."-Cover.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 332
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original printed paper wrappers; rebacked.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann -- Publisher.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Royal yachts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Victoria and Albert (Yacht) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1843
- The departure of the Royal Yacht, passing between Drake's Island and the Hoe
- Entrance of the Royal Yacht into Plymouth Sound
- Her Majesty and Prince Albert proceeding in the State Barge to land at the Royal Dock-yard, Devonport
- The Royal Yacht lying in Barn Pool, Her Majesty returning from her visit to Mount Edgecumbe.