The new builder's magazine : and complete architectural library for architects, surveyors, carpenters, masons, bricklayers, &c. : ... / by Andrew George Cook.
- London : Printed for Thomas Kelly ... by Weed and Rider, Little Britain, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- xcv, , 106, 423 [i.e. 419] p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA31 B85 1820+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Pages 393-419 misnumbered 395-423.
Illustrations by W.W. Symns, [Inigo?] Barlow, G. Burder, John Royce, and William Watts; after John Carter.
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers. Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 74
Originally published in 1774 under title: Builder's magazine or monthly companion for architects, carpenters, masons, bricklayers, &c.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Designs and plans.Architecture -- Dictionaries.Building -- Dictionaries.Kelly, Thomas -- Publisher.Weed and Rider -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1820.
Engravings -- 1820.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.