Cook, James, 1728-1779, The three voyages of Captain James Cook round the world , 1821
The three voyages of Captain James Cook round the world : complete in seven volumes : with map and other plates.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst Rees, Orme and Brown ..., 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. in 6 : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG370 C62 C66 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by A. and R. Spottiswoode,
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 5
Illustrations by William Bond.
- Subject Terms:
- Cook, James, 1728-1779.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Oceania -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode, A. and R -- Printer.Voyages around the world.
- Aquatints -- 1821.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.