[Costumes d'Amerique: the complete series of 27 plates of the costumes of Peru, Mexico, and Argentina.]
- Paris : Aubert, [1850-1863]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT675 C77 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Title page wanting
Published in the Musee Cosmopolite.
Illustrations by A. Portier, Ferdinand and L. Guerdet; after Hastrel.
Each plate accompanied by blank guard sheet.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- South America.South America -- Social life and customs.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- [1850-1863].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.