Costumes hollandais = Dutch costumes : Holländische Kleidertrachten.
- La Hague : A van Hoogstraten et Fils, ca. 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded leaf ( p.) : all ill. ; 11 x 54 cm. folded to 11 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1007 C67 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in case.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Netherlands
- Chromolithographs -- ca. 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.