Myotomia reformata : or an anatomical treatise on the muscles of the human body ; illustrated with figures after the life / by the late Mr. William Cowper ; to which is prefix'd an introduction concerning muscular motion.
- London : Printed for Robert Knaplock, and William and John Innys, and Jacob Tonson, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- , lxxvii, 194 p., 66 leaves of plates : ill. ; 47 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsL 114.58 (Folio A)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Includes an added, engraved half-title; with title page in red and black.
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy -- Early works to 1800.Fulton, John Farquhar, 1899-1960 -- Ownership.Muscles.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.