Journal of a residence in the Burmhan empire : and more particularly at the court of Amarapoorah / by Capt. Hiram Cox.
- London : John Warren, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 431 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS485 B81 C8 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 402
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by William Clowes, Northumberland-court.
Illustrations by and after J.H. Newton.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- Burma.Burma -- Description and travel.Clowes, William -- Printer.Warren, John -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.