The court and city register for the year 1751 ;, [1751?]
- The court and city register for the year 1751 ; containing 1. new and correct lists of both Houses of Parliament. II. The Court register. III. Lists of the Army and Navy.
- The thirteenth edition, carefully corrected at the proper offices to the present time.
- London : Printed for and sold by J. Barnes, late Amey's, the Court of Requests, and at Charing-Cross; J. Brindley, New Bond-Street; J. Jolliffe, St. James's Street; C. Hitch and L. Hawes, and Mr. Cooper, in Pater-noster Row; W. and D. Baker, and P. Stevens, against Stationers-Hall; S. Austen, Newgate-Street; J. Hodges facing St. Magnus's Church, London-Bridge; J. and J. Rivington, St. Paul's Church-Yard; W. Reeves, Fleetstreet; and J. Jefferies, Ludgate-Street, [1751?]
- Physical Description:
- , 207,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. : 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMisc Rare 161 (8vo)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Below imprint statement: Price bound two shillings and six-pence. Without an almanack two shillings.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.Great Britain -- Officials and employees -- Registers.Great Britain. Parliament -- Registers.London (England) -- Registers.
- Almanacs, English -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.