A course of lectures on drawing, painting and engraving : considered as branches of elegant education, delivered in the saloon of the Royal Institution in successive seasons, and read subsequently at the Russell Institution / by W.M. Craig.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 451 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7425 C8 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece included in number of illustrations.
Preface dated 1822.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 120
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by A. and R. Spottiswoode, New Street Square, London.
BAC: Bound in original boards, as issued.
MUDD WC 7701: Imperfect: t.-p. wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. and R. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1821.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
YCBA Collections Search
Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, A course of lectures on drawing, painting and engraving , 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.