IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, A course of lectures on drawing, painting and engraving , 1821
A course of lectures on drawing, painting and engraving : considered as branches of elegant education, delivered in the saloon of the Royal Institution in successive seasons, and read subsequently at the Russell Institution / by W.M. Craig.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 451 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7425 C8 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Frontispiece included in number of illustrations.
Preface dated 1822.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 120
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by A. and R. Spottiswoode, New Street Square, London.
BAC: Bound in original boards, as issued.
MUDD WC 7701: Imperfect: t.-p. wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. and R. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1821.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.