Fashion : dedicated to all the town / by the author of The Greeks--The pigeons--Modern belles--Fashionable anecdotes, &c.
- Fourth edition.
- London : Printed for J.J. Stockdale, No. 41, Pall-Mall, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 14-171,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT513 .S76 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A poem (48 p.), with "Notes", p. 49-171.
Etchings by George Cruikshank. The last two, unsigned, are possible the work of Robert Cruikshank. Cf. Cohn.
Attributed to John Joseph Stockdale.
Printed by J. Evans, 26 Queen Street, Golden Square.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 305
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 273
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In contemporary plain blue wrappers. Inscribed W.W. Allan, 1845.
- Subject Terms:
- Allan, W.W. -- Autograph.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Costume -- Great Britain.Etchings, Colored -- 1818.Evans, J. -- Printer.Fashion.Stockdale, J. J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.