Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878, Illustrations to Mornings at Bow-Street , 1827
- Illustrations to Mornings at Bow-Street / by George Cruikshank.
- London : Published by T. Griffiths, Wellington Street, Strand, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p., , 21 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.C78 I55 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title with engraved vignette.
"Price 4s." at foot of t.p.
Separate issue from the 3rd edition of John Wight's Mornings at Bow-Street, London, 1825.
The preliminary unnumbered plate is an etched frontispiece with imprint "published by Wheatley & Adlard Jany 1st. 1825."
BAC: British Art Center copy stitched into original blue printed paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1827.Griffiths, T. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.