Cowper's diverting history of John Gilpin : with twenty illustrations by Percy Cruikshank.
- Additional Title(s):
Diverting history of John Gilpin
- London : Published by Read & Co., 18, Johnsons Court, Fleet St., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 13 x 260 cm, folded to 13 x 13 cm, in boards 14 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3382 .J6 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Date of publication from British Museum.
BAC: British Art Center copy in blind-stamped blue boards, with illustrated cover title pasted to upper board. Publisher's advertisement: on verso of lower board.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballads, English.English wit and humor.Satire, English
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 
YCBA Collections Search
Cowper, William, 1731-1800, Cowper's diverting history of John Gilpin , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.