Crowquill, Alfred, Sketches of pumps , 1846
- Sketches of pumps / handled by Robert Cruikshank with some temperate spouting by Alfred Crowquill ; illustrated in glyphography.
- London : Published by D. Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- , 16 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479 .C76 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on t.p.
"Price one shilling" at head of front cover.
BM (compact ed.), 46, 540
BAC: British Art Center copy original printed paper wrappers bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, D. -- Publisher.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Pumping machinery -- Great Britain.Satire, English.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- Glyphographs -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.