Hockney, David, Hockney's alphabet , c1991
Hockney's alphabet / drawings by David Hockney ; with written contributions edited by Stephen Spender.
- 1st US ed.
- New York : Random House in association with the American Friends of AIDS Crisis Trust, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 92 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H64 A12 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Gallup Eliot 645: Number line on title page verso indicates 2nd printing: "2 4 6 8 9 7 5 3". Dust jacket. In manuscript on back paste-down endpaper: DCG +1303. Accompanied by: Receipt (1 sheet); booksellers' advertisements (3 sheets). From the Donald C. Gallup Collection of T.S. Eliot.
"First published in 1991 by Faber and Faber Limited ... London"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets in art.Gallup, Donald Clifford, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.Hockney, David.
- Alphabet books.