IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hockney, David, Hockney's alphabet , c1991
Hockney's alphabet / drawings by David Hockney ; with written contributions edited by Stephen Spender.
- 1st US ed.
- New York : Random House in association with the American Friends of AIDS Crisis Trust, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 92 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H64 A12 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Gallup Eliot 645: Number line on title page verso indicates 2nd printing: "2 4 6 8 9 7 5 3". Dust jacket. In manuscript on back paste-down endpaper: DCG +1303. Accompanied by: Receipt (1 sheet); booksellers' advertisements (3 sheets). From the Donald C. Gallup Collection of T.S. Eliot.
"First published in 1991 by Faber and Faber Limited ... London"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets in art.Gallup, Donald Clifford, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.Hockney, David.
- Alphabet books.