IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Davidson, Alfred, of Aston, A history of the Holtes of Aston, baronets , 1854
A history of the Holtes of Aston, baronets : with a description of the family mansion, Aston Hall, Warwickshire / by Alfred Davidson ; with illustrations from drawings by Allen E. Everitt.
- Additional Title(s):
Cover title: Aston Hall and the Holte Family
- Birmingham : E. Everitt, 66, New Street, 1854.
Birmingham : Printed by John Tonks, 85, New Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages : illustrations ; 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.A88 D38 1854+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.A88 D38 1854+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- List of subscribers: p. 73-75.
Lithographs by T. Underwood; after Allen Edward Everitt.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 26
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 407
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped red cloth.
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 is bound in publisher's original red cloth. Bookplate with motto: Loyal Je Suis.
- Subject Terms:
- Aston Hall (Aston-on-Trent, England)Everitt, Edward, -- Publisher.Holt family.Tonks, John, -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- 1854.
Chromolithographs -- 1854.
Subscription lists (Publishing)
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
- Illustrations: Sir Thomas Holte
- Aston Hall, (Warwickshire.) The East Front
- The Garden Front, Aston Hall --The Great Staircase, Aston Hall
- The Gallery. Aston Hall.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.