Davis, John Bunnell, 1780-1824, The ancient and modern history of Nice , 1807
- The ancient and modern history of Nice : comprehending an account of the foundation of Marseilles : to which are prefixed descriptive observations on the nature, produce, and climate of the territory of the former city, and its adjoining towns : with an introduction, containing hints of advice to invalids, who, with the hope of arresting the progress of the disease, seek the renovating influuence of the salubrious climes / by I. B. Davis ...
- London, Printed for Tipper & Richards, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 348 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC983 D26 1807Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in original tan boards, as issued.
Printed by Dewick and Clarke, Aldersgate-street.
Plates by and after Frederick Christian Lewis.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 55
- Subject Terms:
- Dewick and Clarke -- Printer.France -- Description and travel.Marseille (France) -- History.Nice (France) -- Description and travel.Tipper & Richards -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1807.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.