The British imperial calendar for the year of Our Lord 1821 : being the first after bissextile or leap year, and the 2nd year of the reign of His present Majesty (till the 29th January,) : containing a general register of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and its colonies : also lists of both Houses of Parliament, the Peerage, the Privy Council, all the official departments of the state, and branches of public service ; the army and navy ; the church ; the law ; national, scientific, or commercial companies and institutions ; with many additional articles of public utility / by John Debrett ...
- London : Printed for Winchester and Son [et al.], 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 390 [i.e. 398], viii, 112 pages ; 18 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "London. Printed by W. Clowes, Northumberland-Court, Strand; J. Hayden, Little College-Street, Westminster; G. Sidney, Northumberland-Street; and Plummer and Brewis, Love-Lane"--Title page verso.
"A companion to the British imperial calendar, for the year 1821" (viii, 112 p., at end) has special t.p. and separate paging.
The corrected pagination count reflects pages numbered 315*-*322, inserted between pages 322 and 323, without duplication of text.
Title page printed in red and black.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contempory red grained leather. Bookplate: Rupert Gunnis.
- Subject Terms:
- British colonies.Great Britain -- Colonies -- Registers.Great Britain -- Directories.Great Britain -- History -- George IV, 1820-1830 -- Sources.Great Britain -- Registers.Great Britain.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
Debrett, John, -1822, The British imperial calendar for the year of Our Lord 1821 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.