Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, Description of the plates, representing the itinerant traders of London in their ordinary costume , April 25, 1804]
- Description of the plates, representing the itinerant traders of London in their ordinary costume : with notices of the remarkable places given in the background.
- [London : Published by Richard Phillips, April 25, 1804]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA688 .C63 1804+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Imprint from plates.
Illustrations by Edwards and W. S. Newton; after W. M. Craig.
Issued as a supplement to Modern London. London : Phillips, 1804.
Abbey, J. R. Life, 271
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. The DA688.C63 1804+ copy is the Abbey copy. Unbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Cries -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1804.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Pictorial works.Peddlers -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.Phillips, Richard -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.