Dibdin, T. C. (Thomas Colman), 1810-1893, The lakes, waterfalls, and interesting places of Cumberland & Westmoreland , 
- The lakes, waterfalls, and interesting places of Cumberland & Westmoreland / from nature & on stone by T.C. Dibdin.
- London : Published for the proprietors by M. & N. Hanhart, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 D53 1845+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from Bicknell.
Lithographed throughout, including title page.
Bicknell, P. Picturesque scenery of the Lake District, 1752-1855, 162
- Subject Terms:
- Cumberland (England) -- Pictorial works.Lake District (England) -- Pictorial works.M. & N. Hanhart -- Publisher.Westmorland (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.