Relics of Shakspeare / from drawings by Mrs. Denis Dighton, by appointment fruit and flower painter to Her Majesty the Queen.
- Stratford-upon-Avon : Published June, 1835, by Phoebe Dighton ; 
London : Ackermann and Co., 96, Strand, 
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 x 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2916 .D54 1835+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Introductory address signed: Phoebe Dighton.
Lithographs by J. Salmon; after Phoebe Dighton. Printed by Lefevre & Kohler, 52 Newman St.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 318
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original buff paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.C hron. 1835.Dighton, Phoebe -- Publisher.Hathaway, Anne, 1556?-1623 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- Stratford-upon-Avon.Lefevre & Kohler -- Printer.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- Stratford-upon-Avon.Stratford-upon-Avon (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
Lithographs -- 1835.
- House of Ann Hathaway
- Shakespeare's desk at Stratford on Avon
- Font at which Shakespeare was baptized
- Room in which Shakespeare was born, A.D. 1563
- Hall at Charlecot
- Shakespeare's Tomb
- House in which Shakespeare was born
- Interior of Ann Hathaway's House
- Church at Stratford on Avon
- Ann Hathaway's bed & chair.