James and Decimus Burton [microform] : architectural trends in England exemplified by their work, 1790-1860 / by P.J. Burton.
- [New Haven : s.n.], 1961, c1969.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill.
- Reference LibraryFilm B112Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Yale University, Department of History of Art, 1961.
Bibliography: v. 1, leaves 332-259.
Microfilm of typescript. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969.--1 reel ; 35 mm.
Vol. 2, Plates, not microfilmed at author's request. Available for consultation at Yale University Library.
- Subject Terms:
- Burton, Decimus, 1800-1881.Burton, James, 1761-1837.
- V. 1. Text.--V.2. Illustrations.