Westwood, Kenneth J. (Kenneth John), 1945-, Thomas Sidney Cooper, his life and work , 1991-
- Thomas Sidney Cooper, his life and work / by Kenneth J. Westwood.
- 1st ed.
- Gillingham, Dorset : W. Hunt, 1991-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Supplement to v. 1 is a catalog of an exhibition of the early works of Thomas Sidney Cooper held at the Royal Museum, Canterbury, Feb. 7-Mar. 14, 1992.
Includes bibliographical references (v. 1, p. 164-165).
- v. 1. Master of lithography -- v. 1. Suppl. Early drawings.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art -- Catalogs.Cooper, Thomas Sidney, 1803-1902 -- Catalogs.