Dix, Thomas, 1769 or 1770-1813, A treatise on land-surveying , 1819
- A treatise on land-surveying : in seven parts ... : the whole illustrated with upwards of two hundred diagrams, and a coloured plan of an estate / by Thomas Dix.
- London : Printed by Weed and Rider, Little Britain, for Scratcherd and Letterman, and G. and W.B. Whittaker ..., 1819.
- Physical Description:
- xii, ,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA581 D58 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BM (compact edition). Supplement. v.2 668
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1819.Scratcherd and Letterman -- Publisher.Surveying -- Great Britain.Weed and Rider -- Printer.Whittaker, G. -- Publisher.Whittaker, W.B. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.