Domestic, literary, and village sketches : addressed to the young of our neighbourhood : in the vale of ***.
- London : Printed by William Nicol, Cleveland-row, St. James's, 
- Physical Description:
- , 80, 30,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA533 .D66 1823 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA533 .D66 1823 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from Abbey.
"Ossian's Hall" has divisional half t.p. and begins new pagination and register.
Includes bibliographical references.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 278
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 in original red paper covered boards. Contains an address and two illustrations included in pagination but not found in the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is the Abbey copy. Original wrappers. Contains bookplate of Holland House, mounted on upper wrapper and on both sides of upper board
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Holland House -- Bookplate. (BACRB Copy 2)Nicol, W. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.