Nationalism in the visual arts , 1991
- Nationalism in the visual arts / edited by Richard A. Etlin.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; 1991.
Hanover, N.H. : Distributed by the University Press of New England, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 29 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceedings of a symposium held at Johns Hopkins University sponsored by the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, and the Dept. of the History of Art, Johns Hopkins University, 16-17 October 1987.
Includesa bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Congresses.Art, European -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- United States -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- Europe -- Congresses.Nationalism and art -- Europe -- Congresses.Nationalism and art -- United States -- Congresses.