Nationalism in the visual arts , 1991
Nationalism in the visual arts / edited by Richard A. Etlin.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; 1991.
Hanover, N.H. : Distributed by the University Press of New England, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Proceedings of a symposium held at Johns Hopkins University sponsored by the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, and the Dept. of the History of Art, Johns Hopkins University, 16-17 October 1987.
Includesa bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Congresses.Art, European -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- United States -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- Europe -- Congresses.Nationalism and art -- Europe -- Congresses.Nationalism and art -- United States -- Congresses.