Indian dead game / by C.W. Smith, Esq. & Sir C. D'Oyly Bt.
- [Bihar] : Behar Lithographic, 1830.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 28 x 46 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 66Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "C. D'Oyly delt" at foot of lithographed title label, followed by date of publication then publisher name.
Not in J.R. Abbey's Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, though mentioned in 446.
Schwerdt, C.F.G.R. Hunting, hawking, shooting, II, 163
BAC Folio A 2022 66: Plates are hand-colored. In original brown wrappers with lithographed title label on front cover. Autograph: Miss Crooke, No. 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- India.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.