IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nineteenth century Australian watercolours from the collection , 1991
Nineteenth century Australian watercolours from the collection : ... 13 April-7 July 1991, Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- Sydney : Art Gallery of New South Wales, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (folded) : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0112Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Compiled by Hendrik Kolenberg and Kay Vernon.
This exhibition is a sequel to Twentieth century Australian watercolours from the collection shown in 1989.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.