Nineteenth century Australian watercolours from the collection , 1991
- Nineteenth century Australian watercolours from the collection : ... 13 April-7 July 1991, Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- Sydney : Art Gallery of New South Wales, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (folded) : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0112Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compiled by Hendrik Kolenberg and Kay Vernon.
This exhibition is a sequel to Twentieth century Australian watercolours from the collection shown in 1989.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.