Observations on the cure of the curved spine : in which the effect of mechanical assistance in considered / by James Earle, Esq; F. R.S. Surgeon extraordinary to the King and to his Majesty's Household; And Senior Surgeon to St. Bartholomew's Hospital.
- London : Printed by C. Clarke, Northumberland Court, Strand. And sold by Johnson, St. Paul's Church-yard; and Faulder, Bond Street, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- , 81,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRD771.S3 E27 1799Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Half-title: Observations on the cure of the curved spine, and the means of lessening the effects of fire on the human body.
May have been issued with or intended to accompany: Essay on the means of lessening the effects of fire on the human body, by James Earle. London, 1799.
English short title catalogue, T41780
BAC: British Art Center copy has bound with it: Essay on the means of lessening the effects of fire on the human body, by James Earle. London, 1799. Bound in half calf and marbled boards. Unidentified extraneous leaf bound in at end of volume.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, C. -- Printer.Faulder -- Bookseller.Johnson -- Bookseller.Medicine -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Spine -- Abnormalities -- Early works to 1800.Spine -- Tuberculosis -- Early works to 1800.
- Mezzotints -- 1799.
Engravings -- 1799.
YCBA Collections Search
Earle, James, Sir, 1755-1817, Observations on the cure of the curved spine , 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.