[Scenes from the life of Edward VII] [graphic].
- London : Birn Bros. Fine Art Publishers, 67, 68, 69, 70 Bunhill Row, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pictures on 1 sheet : chromolithographs ; sheet 12 x 60 cm, accordion folded to 12 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA567 .E37 1905Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and date of publication from Abbey.
Six views of events during the life of Edward VII, in an accordion-folded vertical strip. The two end panels--exterior panels when folded--depict (and are cut in the shape of) Edward's crown.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 629
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Birn Bros. -- Publisher.Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 -- Pictorial works.Kings and rulers -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.
- Chromolithographs -- 1905.
Shaped books (Printing)
Accordion fold format (Binding)
- Marriage ceremony at Westminster Abbey
- Visit to India
- Thanksgiving Day
- At the Jubilee of Her Late Majesty the Queen
- Opening of Parliament
- Distributing of Transvaal War Medals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.