Humorous designs / by M.E.
- [London ] : Published by Pyall and Hunt, at the Emporium of Arts, 18, Tavistock, Street, Covent Garden, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .H86 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
By M. Egerton. Cf. Abbey.
Aquatints by George Hunt; after M. Egerton.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 288
The back wrapper contains advertisements dated 1825 of Pyall and Hunt publications. Humorous Designs is listed at 5s. and with publication date Nov. 1., 1824.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In original stitched yellow printed paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Pyall and Hunt -- PublisherSatire, English.Wit and humor, Pictorial -- Great Britain.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.