Eight views of Bristol scenery, [ca. 1821]
- Eight views of Bristol scenery.
- [Bristol] : Printed and published at T. Bedford's Lithographic Press, 23, Broad-Street, Bristol, [ca. 1821]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 26 x 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 85Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Description based on the copy at the Yale Center for British Art, in which titles for each plate have been provided in manuscript.
Price 10s. 6d.--Cover.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 72
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original illustrated brown paper wrappers.
- Stoke House, the seat of Sir Henry Lippincott -- View looking up the Avon, from Durdham Down -- Leigh Court. The seat of Philip John Miles Esq. -- Views of St. Vincents Rocks and the new Pump Room Hotwells -- Ham Green, the seat of Richard Bright, Esq. -- View looking down the Avon, from Durdham Down -- Kings Weston House, the seat of the Right. Hon. Lord de Clifford -- Stoke, the seat of her Grace the Duchess Dowager of Beaufort.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Bristol -- Pictorial works.Bristol (England) -- Pictorial works.Landscapes -- England -- Bristol.Landscapes -- England -- Pictorial works.T. Bedford's Lithographic Press -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.