The picture of Sydney and strangers' guide in New South Wales for 1838 : embellished with forty-three engravings of the public buildings and picturesque land and water views in and near Sydney
- Sydney : J. Maclehose ..., 1838.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 188 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU178 M34 1838Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J. Spilsbury, Jamison Street.
Illustrations by and after James Wilson Carmichael, Robert Clayton, W. Wilson, W. Moffitt and J.C.S.
- Subject Terms:
- Australia -- Description and travel.Australia -- History -- 1788-1851.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1838.Maclehose, James -- Publisher.Spilsbury, J. -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
YCBA Collections Search
Maclehose, James, The picture of Sydney and strangers' guide in New South Wales for 1838 , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.