An essay towards the history of Leverpool / drawn up from papers left by the late Mr. George Perry, and from other materials since collected, by William Enfield. With views of the principal public structures, a chart of the harbour, and a map of the environs.
- Warrington : Printed, MDCCLXXIII 
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 116 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., map ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.L8 E54 1773+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by Edward Rooker; after Michael Angelo Rooker and Peter Pever Burdett. Map engraved by Thomas Billinge.
BAC: British Art Center copy with the bookplate of Rupert Gunnis.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1773.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.Liverpool (England) -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Liverpool (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Enfield, William, 1741-1797, An essay towards the history of Leverpool , MDCCLXXIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.