Flowers from nature : with the botanical name, class, and order ; and instructions for copying : lithographed and coloured from drawings / by Anne Everard ; dedicated, by permission, to Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Kent.
- London : Published by Joseph Dickinson, 114, New Bond Street, 1835.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 13 leaves, 13 leaves of plates : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2300 .E94 1835+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bridson, G. Plant, animal & anatomical illustration, C553
List of subscribers: p. -.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red half morocco with marbled boards. The subscriber's list at front is annotated, in pen and black ink, with four additional names.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Dickinson, Joseph, -- PublisherDrawing books -- Specimens.Flowers -- Pictorial works.Flowers in art -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Painting -- Study and teaching.Painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Watercolor painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting, Victorian.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835
Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1835.
Subscriber's lists -- England -- London -- 1835.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.