Ewart, John, A treatise on the arrangement and construction of agricultural buildings , MDCCCLI 
- A treatise on the arrangement and construction of agricultural buildings / by John Ewart ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Cover title, on publisher's printed label: Treatise on agricultural buildings
- London : Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, Paternoster Row ; Edinburgh : Oliver & Boyd ; Newcastle-upon-Tyne : M. & M.W. Lambert, Grey Street and Sandhill, MDCCCLI 
- Physical Description:
- , 28,  pages, 19 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 32 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 62Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by Lambert, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 16
List of subscribers,  pages at end. The second page is misnumbered '8'.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in contemporary green watered silk.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Farm buildings.
- Lithographs -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.