Germaine, Max, 1914-, A dictionary of women artists of Australia , c1991
A dictionary of women artists of Australia / Max Germaine ; foreword by Anne von Bertouch.
- Roseville East, NSW, Australia : Craftsman House ; c1991.
New York, NY : STBS Ltd. [distributor], c1991.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 486 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400.2 G47 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Dictionaries.Women artists -- Australia -- Biography -- Dictionaries.