Fenn, Joseph, First volume of the instructions given in the drawing school established by the Dublin-Society ... , 1769-1772
- First volume of the instructions given in the drawing school established by the Dublin-Society ... : to enable youth to become proficients in the different branches of that art and to pursue with success geographical, nautical, mechanical, commercial and military studies / under the direction of Joseph Fenn.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Instructions given in the drawing school established by the Dublin-Society.
- Dublin : Alex. M'Culloh, 1769-1772.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQA35 F33 1769Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: v. 2 wanting.
BAC: Includes head- and tail- pieces.
Illustrations by H.P.
- v.1. Course of mathematicks. System of the physical world. System of the moral world. Plan of the military art. Plan of the mechantile arts. Plan of naval art. Plan of mechanic arts. The elements of Euclid. --v.2. History of mathematics. Elements of numerical arithmetick. Elements of specious arithmetick.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1769-1772.Harris, William, High Street, Dublin -- Autograph.M'Culloh, Alex. -- Printer.Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.Science -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.