Geographical memoirs on New South Wales by various hands , 1825
- Geographical memoirs on New South Wales by various hands : containing an account of the surveyor general's late expedition to two new ports, the discovery of Moret on Bay River with the adventures for seven months there of two shipwrecked men, a route from Bathurst to Liverpool Plains : together with other papers on the aborigines, the geology, the botany, the timber, the astronomy, and the meteorology of New South Wales and Van Diemen's Land / edited by Barron Field.
- London : John Murray, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 504 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded.) : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU160 G47 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Spine title: Memoirs of New South Wales.
Illustrations by J.W. Lewin. Maps engraved by John Walker.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 571
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Murray, John -- Publisher.Natural history -- Australia -- New South Wales.New South Wales -- Description and travel.Tasmania -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.Wilbraham, George, 1779-1852, -- Bookplate.
- Aquatints -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.