Fielding, Newton Limbird Smith, 1799-1856, Copies after nature , 
- Copies after nature / by Newton Fielding ; ... 12 plates.
- [London] : [Published April 10th, 1836, by Ackermann & Co. 96 Strand], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 25 x 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1354.5 .F54 1836+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Imprint information from plates.
"Price 10s. 6d., plain; or with plates coloured £1. 11s. 6."--Foot of cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green printed paper wrappers. Back cover wanting.
- View in Argyleshire -- Church at Maintenon -- Farm at Maintenon -- Sluice at Maintenon -- Near Honfleur -- Washing house at Pierre -- A Swedish brig -- Ducks -- Fallow deer -- Goats in Glencoe -- Spaniels -- The stable.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Country life -- Pictorial works.Drawing books -- SpecimensLandscape painting -- Study and teachingLandscape painting, English -- 19th century.Landscapes -- England -- Pictorial works.Painting -- Study and teaching.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
Drawing books -- England -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.