Fielding, Newton Limbird Smith, 1799-1856, Subjects after nature , 
Subjects after nature / by Newton Fielding ; in three parts, four plates each.
- London : Published July 1, 1836, by Ackermann & Co. 96, Strand. To be had of R. Ackermann, 191, Regent Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pt. : chiefly ill. ; 28 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1354.5 .F55 1836+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Vizetelly, Branston and Co., engravers and printers, 76, Fleet Street, London.
"Price, per part, coloured, 7s. 6d.; Plain, 3s. 6d."--Front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original parts, in publisher's printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Cold -- Autograph.Country life -- Pictorial works.Drawing books -- Specimens.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Vizetelly, Branston & Co. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
Drawing books -- England -- 1836.
- Pt. 1. Spaniels
- Goats in Glencoe
- Fallow deer
- A Swedish brig
- Pt. 2. Ducks
- Sluice at Maintenon
- Near Honfleur
- Farm at Maintenon
- Pt. 3. The stable
- View in Argylshire
- Church at Maintenon
- Washing-house at Pierre.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.