Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, The art of engraving , 1844
- The art of engraving : with the various modes of operation : ... illustrated with ten specimens of the different styles of engraving / by T.H. Fielding.
- London : M.A. Nattali, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 109 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE830 F4 1844Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life 125.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. tipped in at end.
BAC: Bound in red publisher's binding.
Illustrations by J. Thomson, J. Carter, W. Walton, and S. Prout; after Sir Thomas Lawrence. Some illustrations printed by C. Hullmandel and Day & Haghe.
List of requisites for engravers and works by T.H. Fielding: p. 111-112.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Haghe -- Printer.Engraving -- Technique.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Nattali, M.A. (Michael Angelo) -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1844.
Mezzotints -- 1844.
Lithographs -- 1844.
Engravings -- 1844.
Etchings -- 1844.
Stipple engravings -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.