Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, A description of the river Wye,, 1822
A description of the river Wye, by T.H. Fielding.
- London: The author, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., [iv]-v, 32 p. col'd front., col'd plates. 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS 547 (Folio A)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added t.p.: picturesque illustrations of the river Wye, in a series of twenty-eight views. Engraved from drawings made by C. Fielding. London: Published by Mr. Fielding, 1821.
Illustrations: 28 aquatints (including frontispiece) partly printed in color and partly colored by hand, drawn by C. Fielding and engraved by T. Fielding.
Binding, of three quarters red morocco, gilt, with red cloth sides.
Holograph letter of Copley Fielding tipped in.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, British.Wye river and valley -- Description and travel.Wye river and valley -- Views.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.