Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, Synopsis of practical perspective, lineal and serial , 1836
Synopsis of practical perspective, lineal and serial / by T.H. Fielding.
- Second enlarged edition.
- London : W.H. Allen, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- , -156 p. : 17 [i.e. 19] plates (some folded) ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 F5 1836 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 F5 1836 copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 contains two extra colored aquatinted plates. Watercolor sketch of a Waterloo battle scene inside front and back covers. Errata inserted in copy 1. Copy 2 inscribed George Hawkins.
Printed by J.L. Cox and sons, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn Field.
Illustrations by T.H. Fielding.
Some plates dated 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, W.H. -- Publisher.Cox, J.L. and sons -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1936.Hawkins, George -- Autograph.Perspective.
- Aquatints -- 1836.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.