Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, Synopsis of practical perspective, lineal and aerial,, 1843
Synopsis of practical perspective, lineal and aerial, with remarks on sketching from nature / by Theodore H. Fielding.
- Third edition.
- London : Published for the author by Ackermann, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 126,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 F5 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Introduction includes bibliographical references.
Printed by J.L. Cox and sons, 75, Great Queen Steet, Lincoln's-Inn Field.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
Illustrations by T.H. Fielding.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann -- Publisher.Cox, J.L. and sons -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1843.Perspective.
- Aquatints -- 1843.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.