Pre-Raphaelite sculpture , 1991
- Pre-Raphaelite sculpture : nature and imagination in British sculpture, 1848-1914 / edited by Benedict Read and Joanna Barnes ; with contributions by John Christian ... [et al.].
- London : Henry Moore Foundation in association with Lund Humphries, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 P74 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition, Pre-raphaelite sculpture, organised by Joanna Barnes Fine Arts Ltd., held at the Matthiesen Gallery, London, 31 October-12 December 1991 and Birmingham City Museum and Art Gallery, 15 January-15 March 1992"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.