A spring day, or, Contemplations on several occurrences which naturally strike the eye in that delightful season / by James Fisher.
- Additional Title(s):
Contemplations on several occurrences which naturally strike the eye in that delightful season
- Edinburgh : Printed by Thomas Turnbull for the author, MDCCCIII 
- Physical Description:
- 338,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV4832 .F5 1803Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed title label, on spine: Fisher's sping day.
Frontispiece portrait engraved by Robert Scott; after J. Allan. The remaining plates are wood engravings, unsigned.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Fisher, James, 1759- -- Portraits.Meditations.Nature.
- Wood engravings -- 1803.
Stipple engravings -- 1803.
YCBA Collections Search
Fisher, James, 1759-, A spring day, or, Contemplations on several occurrences which naturally strike the eye in that delightful season , MDCCCIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.